The Voortrekker Monument:
It is an unique Monument which commemorates the Pioneer history of Southern Africa and the history of the Afrikaners during the Great Trek in the 1800’s.
It was the site of the city’s first church, built in 1855. During its early years, the square was used as a marketplace and sports field and today is the grandest civic square in the city and among the great attractions in Gauteng.
Paul Kruger’s House:
Kruger House is the historical Pretoria residence of the Boer leader and President of the South African Republic. The Kruger House is now a house museum that tries to recreate the ambiance of the period that Kruger lived in.
The Union Buildings form the official seat of the South African Government and also house the offices of the President of South Africa.
Included & Not Included
- A small bottle of water per person
- All entry fees to the museums
- Vehicle, toll gates and fuel
- Professional guide (either Spanish, French or English speaking)
- Pick up and drop off at hotel
Tour do not include:
- Optional visits
- Drinks during lunch and during the tour
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE